"Family Worship by Don Whitney is a priceless little volume. Whitney makes acompelling case from the Bible for the practice and illustrates it richly with historicalexamples. He even answers the frequently asked questions and responds tocommon objections. This book is persuasive, practical, and most of all, doable."
- Dr. Tedd Tripp, Pastor and author of Shepherding a Child's Heart
"I am always looking for solid, substantial, gospel-centered, God-glorifying resources to recommend to families to help them either begin or to strengthen their family worship. What a treat it will be to give this new title to members of First Presbyterian Church as they aim to honor and glorify God in their homes."
- Dr. Ligon Duncan, Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Jackson, MS
"Don Whitney has written a book we truly need... This book belongs in every Christian home and in the hands of every Christian parent."
- R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
"Donald Whitney has uttered the unspeakable. Family Worship addresses the most crucial issue facing the American church and the American family. Unfortunately, it is an issue that has been largely ignored for centuries. As a result, we have removed the worship of almighty God from the home and we are reaping the whirlwind. Family Worship is a biblical, accessible and indispensable call to arms. Family Worship is perfect for the scores of Christian parents who want to impact their families, but have no idea where to start. Praise God for men like Donald Whitney who love the Lord and the Church enough to speak such truth without apology."
- Dr. Voddie Baucham, President of Voddie Baucham Ministries and Pastor of Preaching at Grace Family Baptist Church, Spring, TX
"This is a magnificent achievement and so very needful."
- Dr. Derek Thomas, Professor of Systematic and Practical Theology, Reformed Theological Seminary, Jackson, MS and Minister of Teaching, First Presbyterian Church, Jackson, MS
"I appreciate your contribution to this important area, and it is my prayer that God will use this widely to strengthen families in the area of home worship."
- Dr. Daniel Akin, President, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest, NC.