Teaching the Shorter Catechism has never been easier. This book of daily readings...
- Aids memorization by devoting six days per question.
- Explains the catechism in simple language.
- Provides six different meditations on the main points of each question.
- Includes key Scripture readings.
- Takes just a few minutes each day, allowing time for discussion and review.
- Is useful in the home, church, or classroom.
About the Author
Starr Meade served for ten years as the director of children’s ministries in a local church and has taught Bible and Latin classes in Christian Schools. She lives in Mesa, Arizona, where she is currently teaching classes to homeschoolers.
Publisher: P and R Publishing Company
Publication Date: December 2000
ISBN 10: 0875523927
ISBN 13: 9780875523927
“A superb, imaginative example of how to teach historic Christian faith to our children. This is a case of the right book coming at the right time.”
- David F. Wells
“Provides the practical resources to infuse family devotions with meaning, purpose, and lively joy. This is a book that every family will want to have and use.”
- George Grant
“An excellent tool for making the Shorter Catechism live in today's world. . . . a useful guide for home and church.”
- Charles Dunahoo
“The supply of practical guides to the catechism for passing the faith on to our covenant children falls short of the demand. Starr Meade helps to close that significant gap. I heartily recommend this book.”
- Michael S. Horton