The Gospel as Taught by Calvin
Reed, R. C.
Limited Stock Title: This is a ‘Last Chance’ title. Once we run out of stock this title will no longer be available on our site. It is therefore non-returnable. In the event we are not able to fulfill this part of your order it will be canceled automatically. The remainder of your order will ship according to our regular schedule.
This book is a rare gem. It was written to help Christians come to a clearer understanding of and appreciation for 'the gospel of the grace of God'. Its author, drawing on the legacy of John Calvin, takes up and answers the following important questions:
- What are the origins of Calvinism and Arminianism?
- What effect had Adam's fall upon human nature?
- Is God's grace in the conversion of a sinner invincible?
- Who makes the first choice in salvation: Christ or the sinner?
- Is the atonement limited in its design and scope?
- Is it true that 'once in grace always in grace'?
- How does Calvinism square with the love of God?
- Do the fruits of Calvinism show it to be biblical?