The Westminster Shorter Catechism Songs, Volume 2, Q&A 29-56 (Audio CD)
This volume includes questions 29-56 of the Shorter Catechism. Listen to the sample below.
29. How are we made partakers of the redemption purchased by Christ?
30. How doth the Spirit apply to us the redemption purchased by Christ?
31. What is effectual calling?
32. What benefits do they that are effectually called partake of in this life?
33. What is justification?
34. What is adoption?
35. What is sanctification?
36. What are the benefits which in this life do accompany or flow from justification, adoption, and sanctification?
37. What benefits do believers receive from Christ at death?
38. What benefits do believers receive from Christ at the resurrection?
39. What is the duty which God requireth of man?
40. What did God at first reveal to man for the rule of his obedience?
41. Wherein is the moral law summarily comprehended?
42. What is the sum of the ten commandments?
43. What is the preface to the ten commandments?
44. What doth the preface to the ten commandments teach us?
45. Which is the first commandment?
46. What is required in the first commandment?
47. What is forbidden in the first commandment?
48. What are we specially taught by these words “before me” in the first commandment?
49. Which is the second commandment?
50. What is required in the second commandment?
51. What is forbidden in the second commandment?
52. What are the reasons annexed to the second commandment?
53. Which is the third commandment?
54. What is required in the third commandment?
55. What is forbidden in the third commandment?
56. What is the reason annexed to the third commandment?