They Shall Be Mine
Limited Stock Title: This is a ‘Last Chance’ title. Once we run out of stock this title will no longer be available on our site. It is therefore non-returnable. In the event we are not able to fulfill this part of your order it will be canceled automatically. The remainder of your order will ship according to our regular schedule.
- What does Yasu Kyo mean?
- Why did a monk in Italy need to become a Christian?
- Do you know where the Balti people live?
- What connection is there between the voyage of the General Sherman, the murder of one of its passengers called Robert Thomas, and Christianity in Korea?
- ‘Elize Fletcher was not the prettiest of young girls in the south of Scotland…but she was one of the liveliest’. But who was Eliza Fletcher?
- Was there really a minister called Aeneas Sage who had a grip like iron?
In They Shall Be Mine, his second book for young people, John Tallach answers all these questions and many more. He tells the stories of men and women from all over the world who proved themselves faithful followers and servants of the lord Jesus Christ. Some, like Maria Dorothea, wife of the Archduke Palatine of Austria- Hungary, moved in the refined circles of the courts of Europe. Others like Phru Chik who ‘had a big head and a bright smile’, were almost ‘always dressed in rags’. But each of them had faith in Christ, and loved him more than anything else in the world.