The Young Peacemaker: Teaching Students to Respond to Conflict in God's Way
“The Young Peacemaker is an excellent resource for parents, teachers, and others interested in dealing with conflict resolution early in life and setting the stage for its lifelong practice.”See All
The Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod
“It is biblical and practical and, therefore, most helpful. I am glad to enthusiastically recommend it.”See All
Bellevue Baptist Church
“Every church, every parent, and every teacher who wants to equip their children for life should be using this material.”See All
Women in the Church Ministries, Presbyterian Church in America
“This book offers the opportunity to teach, demonstrate, and model constructive approaches to conflict. It will be a blessing for all parents, teachers, and church staff as a manual for reconciliation.”See All
Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship
“Thorough, God–centered, and totally relevant, this feature–rich book is very teacher-friendly—perfect for home or Christian schools.”See All
Christian Financial Concepts
This illustrated curriculum is designed to help you teach your children or students to respond to conflict properly, rather than allowing it to escalate sinfully. It addresses such questions as:
- “What is at the heart of conflict?”
- “Is it possible to honor God in conflict?”
- “How can I take responsibility for my part in a conflict?”
- “How can I go and talk to someone if we’re fighting?”
- “How can we be friends again if there’s a wall between us now?”
Each lesson is divided into six sections:
- Setting the stage: Introduction, review of previous lessons, discussion questions, story.
- Lesson: Biblical principles of peacemaking, with optional role-playing to help apply and solidify the principles.
- Wrapping it up: An encouraging summary of the lesson.
- Activities and personal application.
- Dig into the Word: Relevant Bible passages and applicable Bible stories.
- Lesson summary: Memory verse, key principles, and summary of main points..