Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: How to Help Others Change (Training Kit)
When pastors or laypeople ask me for something to read on biblical counseling, I point them to the excellent work in Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands products. They are sound, thoroughly biblical, and practical for biblical counseling. If you are looking for a way to help your congregation understand how to counsel one another with the Word of God, Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands will be an immense help to your ministry.See All
Associate Pastor, Capitol Hill Baptist, Washington, DC
As a pastor, I’m thankful for the Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands products. We’ve used them to train dozens of adults in personal ministry. Now, members of our congregation regularly dispense biblical counsel to one another over the phone, at a coffee shop, in a living room. As a result, as our church has grown, my counseling schedule has actually decreased, as issues and struggles are addressed before they become full-blown problems.See All
Pastor, Community Baptist, New Boston, MI
This DVD Training Kit includes 1 DVD, 1 Facilitator Guide, and 10 Study Guides.
In the Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands Seminar, Paul Tripp and Tim Lane outlinebiblical, Christ-centered principles that equip participants for personal ministry to others. The 12-session seminar applies the principles in the Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands Study Guide and offers an overview of the process of biblical change that will transform the way you think about helping others. The seminar is suitable for church-wide training sessions, small groups, Sunday schools, youth groups, or one-on-one discipleship, and it includes bonus material for equipping leaders.
2 DVDs | 13 Sessions | 20-36 minutes
- Introduction (2:00)
- Do We Really Need Help? (24:14)
- The Heart Is the Target (27:33)
- Understanding Your Heart Struggle (29:26)
- Following the Wonderful Counselor (20:06)
- Love I: Building Relationships in Which God’s Work Will Thrive (25:50)
- Love II: Building Relationships in Which God’s Work Will Thrive (23:10)
- Know I: Getting to Know People; Discovering Where Change Is Needed (25:11)
- Know II: Getting to Know People; Discovering Where Change Is Needed (25:00)
- Speak I: Speaking the Truth in Love (23:04)
- Speak II: Speaking the Truth in Love (26:47)
- Do I: Applying Change to Everyday Life (19:11)
- Do II: Applying Change to Everyday Life (36:13)
About the Author
Timothy S. Lane, M.Div., D.Min., is Executive Director of the Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF), a counselor with twenty- five years experience, including ten years as a pastor, and the coauthor of How People Change and Relationships: A Mess Worth Making.
Paul David Tripp, M.Div., D.Min., is the President of Paul Tripp Ministries; an internationally known speaker; the Professor of Pastoral Life and Care at Redeemer Seminary; the Executive Director of the Center for Pastoral Life and Care in Fort Worth, TX; and a best-selling author of many books on Christian living.
Watch video helps for group leaders by Dr. Tim Lane
Click Here →