Our goal is that you will be completely satisfied with your Westminster Bookstore purchase. If at any time you receive a product from us that is damaged or defective, please contact us as soon as possible so we can make our mistake right.
If you decide that you simply do not want an item that you purchased, you may return it within 30 days of receipt if it is in “good as new,” resellable condition.* Cost of shipping (both from us to you and your return shipping to us) is not refundable.
In order to return books for a refund, please send them via your preferred shipping method. You must include the packing slip or a note with your original order number. Send packages to:
Once your return is processed, you'll receive an email notifying you of the refund.
* Please note the following exceptions:
- We cannot issue refunds for software, music, or other media if the original seal has been opened.
- Clearance and Imperfect Items are not returnable.
- Orders of $500 or more may be returned for up to 50% of the original order value.
- We reserve the right to withhold a full refund if items arrive damaged due to not being packed securely.
- For defective Crossway ESV Bibles: Please contact Crossway directly at 1–800–543–1659 for replacement.