Q: Are Westminster Bookstore audiobooks compatible with my device(s)?
A: Yes! Our audiobooks are available in MP3 format. They are DRM- free, which means they can be used across different devices and apps. There are a number of free and paid apps for iOS, MacOS, Android, and Windows devices available for playing DRM-free audiobooks.
Q: How do I download Westminster Bookstore audiobooks on my device(s)?
A: After placing your order, download your audiobook on your download page.
1. Access the download page any of the following 3 ways:
You will receive an email with a link to download your digital file a few minutes after your order confirmation email. Please note: This email may arrive a few minutes after your order confirmation email. If you don't see it in your inbox, check your "Spam" or "Promotions" folder.
Q: Can I import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into my Apple Books library on my laptop or desktop computer?
In order to import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into Apple Books on your laptop or desktop computer:
- Follow the steps above to download your audiobook.
- Click on the zipped file in your downloads folder to unzip it.
- A new, unzipped folder will appear. Double-click to open the new folder.
- Highlight all of the chapters/individual files and right click selection. Choose "Open With," then "Books."
- Your audiobook will be imported into Apple Books and you can listen there.
Q: How can I listen to my audiobook on my iPhone or iPad?
A: In order to listen to an audiobook on your iPhone or iPad:
- Import your audiobook into Apple Books on your laptop or desktop computer using the instructions above.
- Follow Apple’s instructions here for syncing audiobooks between your Mac and iPhone or iPad.
Q: Can I import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into my Audible library?
A: No, it is not currently possible to import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into Audible.
Q: What if my question isn't answered here?
A: We'd be happy to help! Just click on this link to reach out via email, phone, or chats: Contact Us.