We'd Love to Hear Your Feedback
Question Not Answered Here?
You can still login to your old account, however, the first time you login you will need to “reactivate” it. Simply enter your login email on the login screen. We will then send you an email with a “reactivation” link. Follow the link and create a new password and you are good to go! Your address information and order history should then be accessible.*
NOTE: If you do not see the reactivation link in your inbox, be sure to check the SPAM or promotions folder.
*It may take a few days for the full order history to sync.
We’re very excited to be introducing a Guest Checkout feature. All you need to do is enter an email or mobile phone number, so we can send you any updates about your order.
Your information will not be saved so if you ever make another order guest order, you will need to enter your information again.
If you would like to have your address information saved for a faster checkout, you can create an account here.
We are required to collect sales tax for non-exempt purchases shipping within PA. We are also required to charge sales tax on case quantities for shipments to CA, CO, GA, IL, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MS, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, TN, VA, WA, WV, or WI.
To purchase as a tax-exempt customer you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a digital copy of your tax-exempt certificate. Let us know the email that is associated with the account you would like to be tax-exempt. Once we receive your certificate, we will mark your account as tax-exempt and all purchases you make on that account will be tax-exempt.
Please Note: If you would like to make a personal purchase, you will need to create a separate account that does not have a tax-exempt status.
Unfortunately, we were unable to transfer tax-exemptions from our old system to the new system. If you would like to purchase as tax exempt, you can email us with a copy of your tax-exempt certificate.
Once we apply the certificate to your account all of your transactions will automatically be tax exempt. If you would like to make a non-exempt purchase, you will need to create a separate account.
In order to maintain a high level of security, we are no longer saving credit cards in our system, so you will need to reenter your credit card information each time you wish to make an order.
We have added several payment services, however, that can save your payment methods. If you checkout with Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, Shopify Pay, or Google Pay, all of these services will save your payment information for a faster checkout experience.
To place an order on our site using Amazon Pay, follow the steps below:
1) Click the Amazon Pay button on the Shopping Cart page.
2) You will be redirected to a page where you can choose the shipping address and payment information stored in your Amazon account.
3) You will then be brought back to the checkout page on our site where you will be able to complete your order.
If you already have an account with Amazon you do not have to do any separate registration. You only have to accept the Amazon Pay Customer Agreement.
To place an order on our site using Apple Pay, follow the steps below:
1) Tap the Apple Pay button which is located on the Shopping Cart page.
2) An Apple Pay screen will appear. Make sure your information is correct.
3) Scan Your Fingerprint to pay for the order
To place an order on our site using PayPal, follow the steps below:
1) Click the PayPal button on the Shopping Cart page.
2) A pop-up will appear, asking you to log in to your PayPal account. Enter your login credentials and then click Log In.
3) Your default PayPal shipping address and payment method will appear. If no changes are needed, click continue. If you need to edit your shipping address or payment method, go ahead and edit them, then click continue.
4) You will be redirected back to our site, and then on to the checkout page on our site. (Please wait a moment as this step can take a few seconds).
5) Your email address and shipping address will appear on the checkout page.
6) Choose your shipping method, then click “Continue to Payment.”
7) PayPal will automatically be clicked as your payment method.
8) Choose whether your billing address is the same as the shipping address or not.
9) Click “Complete Order.”
Then You’re all set! Your order will be placed and you will received an order confirmation email from us shortly.
If you are not already using Shopify Pay, follow the steps below to place an order on our site for the first time using Shopify Pay.
1) Enter your shipping, billing, and credit card information on the checkout page.
2) Under “Remember Me,” check the box next to “Save my information for a faster checkout.”
3) Enter your mobile phone number in the space provided
4) Click “Complete Order”
5) Next time you go to check out you’ll be immediately taken to the order review page. Follow the instructions below for those who have already opted in to Shopify Pay.
If you’ve already opted in to Shopify Pay
1) At checkout you’ll be immediately taken to the order review page.
2) Click “Authorize purchase.”
3) You’ll receive a 6-digit code in a text message.
4) Then you’ll be prompted to enter the code on the checkout page. After entering the code, the order will be processed.
5) If you return to our site with the same device, you can check out without using an SMS confirmation. During checkout, you will be redirected to Shopify Pay to verify your information before return to checkout to complete the purchase.
After you’ve opted in to Shopify Pay and completed the SMS verification, you can use your saved information on any Shopify checkout that has Shopify Pay enabled. You won’t need to verify yourself again.
No. We are unable to make any changes to the items in your order after checkout.
In order to get your books to you as fast as possible, we begin processing your order immediately after checkout. Because of this, we have a very small window in which we may cancel an order. If you need to cancel your order, please contact as as soon as possible.
If your order has been packaged, we cannot cancel it.
In order to get your books to you as fast as possible, we begin processing your order immediately after checkout. Because of this, we have a very small window in which we may edit the shipping address. If you need to change your shipping address, please contact us as soon as possible.
If your order has been packaged, we cannot change the shipping address.
We can offer expedited shipping to US orders. The price will vary depending on your order. Please call us at 1-888-WTSBOOK or email us at email@example.com for a quote.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide international shipping at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working toward being able to offer this in the future.
If you still want books from us and have connections in the U.S. or Canada, you could always ship to one of those connections from us, and then ship it internationally through them.
Another option is a parcel forwarding company, such as these in this link, that forward shipments to other countries: https://tech-vise.com/10-parcel-forwarding-services-for-international-shoppers/
You would have to sign up personally with one of the above companies, and then you could choose to ship from us to the address provided by the parcel forwarding company.
Our goal is that you will be completely satisfied with your Westminster Bookstore purchase. If at any time you receive product from us that is damaged or defective, please contact us as soon as possible so we can make our mistake right.
If you decide that you simply do not want an item that you purchased, you may return it within 30 days of purchase if it is in “good as new,” resellable condition. Please contact us first to receive a return authorization number. Your return authorization email will contain complete instructions for how to make your return.
We regret that we cannot issue refunds for software, music, or other media if the original seal has been opened. Clearance and Imperfect Items are not returnable.
For orders of $500 or more you may return up to 50% of your order value.
Cost of shipping (both from us to you and your return shipping to us) is not refundable.
All premium binding Bibles are subject to a 20% restocking fee. We know that you and all of our customers expect these premium Bibles to be new and unopened when received. Therefore it is necessary for us to discount opened premium-bound Bibles, necessitating this restocking charge.
For defective Crossway ESV Bibles: Please contact Crossway directly at 1–800–543–1659 for replacement.
We do not have the necessary equipment to engrave or emboss Bibles. We recommend contacting your local bookstore where they might have the proper equipment.
When available, we will offer case-quantity or other volume discounts on the product page. For inquiries about specific titles, please contact us.
We are unable to accommodate any visitors to our warehouse.