Question Not Answered Here?
When you purchase an audiobook at Westminster Bookstore, there are three ways to access and download your digital audiobook files:1. Through an email you will receive with a link to download your digital file(s). (Please note: This email may arrive a few minutes after your order confirmation email) 2. By clicking on the “Access Digital Content” button on the order confirmation page after you place your order.
3. By going to your account on our site, clicking on your order for the audiobook, and clicking the “Access Digital Content” button.
You will need to be logged in to your account in order to download your audiobooks. Once you are brought to your download link through one of the three ways above, click on the download link to download your audiobook file.
Audiobooks are available in MP3 format. Separate MP3 files are created for each chapter and all bundled together in a single, zipped folder.
There are a number of free and paid apps for iOS, MacOS, Android, and Windows devices available for playing DRM-free audiobooks.
However, these imported audiobooks will not sync with Apple Books on any other device (including other laptop computers, desktop computers, iPhones, or iPads). Only audiobooks purchased directly via the Apple Books store automatically sync between devices.
In order to import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into Apple Books on your laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps above to download your audiobook. Once downloaded, find the zipped file in your downloads folder. Click on the zipped file to unzip it and a new, unzipped folder will appear. Double-click on that folder to open the folder. Highlight all of the chapters/individual files and right click. Then choose open with Apple Books. Your audiobook will then be imported into Apple Books and you can listen there.
For mobile/tablet devices, access your digital library through the mobile browser or by using the confirmation email sent upon purchase of the eBook, select the appropriate file format from the download page to download the file to your device, and then open the file with your preferred e-reading app.
On an iPad or other iOS device, this is holding your finger on the file name in your Files App and selecting the Share option to open it in your preferred e-reading app.You can follow these screen captures for an iOS device:
For Kindle eInk Devices:
- Connect your ereader device (you can also connect iOS and Android devices) with the appropriate USB cable.
- Plug the USB cable into your computer.
- Depending on what kind of Kindle you have, when you plug it in, it should say, “If you want to read or shop on your Kindle while continuing to charge over USB, please keep the USB cable attached, but eject your Kindle from your computer.
- Locate the folder for your device under the “My Computer” folder on Windows. On a Mac, your device will show up in the sidebar of any “Finder” window under “Devices”.
- You can drag your ebook files directly into the Device folder and the specific documents folder if one is required for your device OR you can copy and paste the file onto the device by right clicking (or ctrl-clicking if you’re using a mac) on the file and selecting “Copy” or “Copy file”, going into the Kindle’s Documents folder, right/ctrl-clicking in the empty space and selecting “Paste” or “Paste Item”.
- Now you should be able to find your book on your Kindle!
- You may need to manually sync your Kindle App so the eBook displays. In the Kindle app, click more, and then click Sync.
- If you are signed in, log out of your account.
- Click the following link: Reset Password
If your credit card information is stored in Shop Pay and you'd like it changed or removed, you will need to opt out of it here: https://pay.shopify.com/optout. Once you've entered your email address there, your card information will no longer be stored in Shopify Pay.
No. We are unable to make any changes to the items in your order after checkout.
If your order has been packaged, we cannot cancel it.
In order to get your books to you as fast as possible, we begin processing your order immediately after checkout. Because of this, we have a very small window in which we may edit the shipping address. If you need to change your shipping address, please contact us as soon as possible.
If your order has been packaged, we cannot change the shipping address.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it:
- The Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- Any area out of potential weather hazards
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
In rare cases, a package may show as 'delivered' but could take an additional 24 hours.
If it has been over 24 hours from the 'delivered' status, to save time a service request may be sent by email to your local Post Office™ facility for follow-up. You will receive a confirmation number and a contact within 2-3 business days.
If you do not receive your shipment within 10 days of the ship date, please let us know.
If you would like to have your address information saved for a faster checkout, you can create an account here.
In order to maintain a high level of security, we do not save credit cards in our system. Credit card information must be reentered each time you wish to make an order.
We have several payment services that can save your payment methods. If you checkout with Apple Pay, PayPal, or Shop Pay, your payment information will be saved for a faster checkout experience.
2) An Apple Pay screen will appear. Make sure your information is correct.
3) Follow instructions to complete your order.
2) A pop-up will appear, asking you to log in to your PayPal account. Enter your login credentials and click “Log In”.
3) Your default PayPal shipping address and payment method will appear.. Edit your shipping address or payment method if necessary. Click continue.
4) You will be redirected back to our site and then on to the checkout page. (Please wait a moment as this step can take a few seconds).
5) Your email address and shipping address will appear.
6) Choose your shipping method, then click “Continue to Payment”.
7) PayPal will automatically be clicked as your payment method.
8) Choose whether your billing address is the same as the shipping address or not.
9) Click “Complete Order”.
2) Under “Remember Me,” check the box next to “Save my information for a faster checkout”.
3) Enter your mobile phone number in the space provided.
4) Click “Complete Order”.
5) Next time you go to check out you’ll be immediately taken to the order review page.
2) Click “Authorize Purchase”.
3) You’ll receive a 6-digit code in a text message.Enter the code on the checkout page and the order will be processed.
4) If you return to our site with the same device, you can check out without SMS confirmation. During checkout, you will be redirected to Shop Pay to verify your information before returning to checkout to complete the purchase.
- A digital copy of your tax-exempt certificate.
- The email that is associated with the account you would like to be tax-exempt.
Please Note: If you would like to make a personal purchase, you will need to create a separate account that does not have a tax-exempt status.