Question Not Answered Here?
No. We are unable to make any changes to the items in your order after checkout.
If your order has been packaged, we cannot cancel it.
In order to get your books to you as fast as possible, we begin processing your order immediately after checkout. Because of this, we have a very small window in which we may edit the shipping address. If you need to change your shipping address, please contact us as soon as possible.
If your order has been packaged, we cannot change the shipping address.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it:
- The Carrier may have placed it in a safer location, please check:
- Any area out of potential weather hazards
- Exterior doors and any locations where the package could be placed
- Check your mailbox again as some packages come separately from your regular mail.
- Check with others in your house that may have accepted it.
In rare cases, a package may show as 'delivered' but could take an additional 24 hours.
If it has been over 24 hours from the 'delivered' status, to save time a service request may be sent by email to your local Post Office™ facility for follow-up. You will receive a confirmation number and a contact within 2-3 business days.
If you do not receive your shipment within 10 days of the ship date, please let me know.
Your information will not be saved so if you ever make another order guest order, you will need to enter your information again.
If you would like to have your address information saved for a faster checkout, you can create an account here.
1) Tap the Apple Pay button which is located on the Shopping Cart page.
2) An Apple Pay screen will appear. Make sure your information is correct.
3) Scan Your Fingerprint to pay for the order
To place an order on our site using PayPal, follow the steps below:
1) Click the PayPal button on the Shopping Cart page.
2) A pop-up will appear, asking you to log in to your PayPal account. Enter your login credentials and then click Log In.
3) Your default PayPal shipping address and payment method will appear. If no changes are needed, click continue. If you need to edit your shipping address or payment method, go ahead and edit them, then click continue.
4) You will be redirected back to our site, and then on to the checkout page on our site. (Please wait a moment as this step can take a few seconds).
5) Your email address and shipping address will appear on the checkout page.
6) Choose your shipping method, then click “Continue to Payment.”
7) PayPal will automatically be clicked as your payment method.
8) Choose whether your billing address is the same as the shipping address or not.
9) Click “Complete Order.”
Then You’re all set! Your order will be placed and you will received an order confirmation email from us shortly.
If you are not already using Shop Pay, follow the steps below to place an order on our site for the first time using Shop Pay.
1) Enter your shipping, billing, and credit card information on the checkout page.
2) Under “Remember Me,” check the box next to “Save my information for a faster checkout.”
3) Enter your mobile phone number in the space provided
4) Click “Complete Order”
5) Next time you go to check out you’ll be immediately taken to the order review page. Follow the instructions below for those who have already opted in to Shop Pay.
If you’ve already opted in to Shop Pay
1) At checkout you’ll be immediately taken to the order review page.
2) Click “Authorize purchase.”
3) You’ll receive a 6-digit code in a text message.
4) Then you’ll be prompted to enter the code on the checkout page. After entering the code, the order will be processed.
5) If you return to our site with the same device, you can check out without using an SMS confirmation. During checkout, you will be redirected to Shop Pay to verify your information before return to checkout to complete the purchase.
After you’ve opted in to Shop Pay and completed the SMS verification, you can use your saved information on any Shop checkout that has Shop Pay enabled. You won’t need to verify yourself again.
When you purchase an audiobook at Westminster Bookstore, there are three ways to access and download your digital audiobook files:
1. Through an email you will receive with a link to download your digital file(s). (Please note: This email may arrive a few minutes after your order confirmation email)
2. By clicking on the “Access Digital Content” button on the order confirmation page after you place your order.
3. By going to your account on our site, clicking on your order for the audiobook, and clicking the “Access Digital Content” button.
You will need to be logged in to your account in order to download your audiobooks. Once you are brought to your download link through one of the three ways above, click on the download link to download your audiobook file.
Audiobooks are available in MP3 format. Separate MP3 files are created for each chapter and all bundled together in a single, zipped folder.
There are a number of free and paid apps for iOS, MacOS, Android, and Windows devices available for playing DRM-free audiobooks.
Can I import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into my Audible library?
No, it is not currently possible to import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into Audible.
Can I import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into my Apple Books library on my laptop or desktop computer?
Yes, it is possible to import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into Apple Books on laptop and desktop computers.
However, these imported audiobooks will not sync with Apple Books on any other device (including other laptop computers, desktop computers, iPhones, or iPads). Only audiobooks purchased directly via the Apple Books store automatically sync between devices.
In order to import audiobooks purchased directly from Westminster Bookstore into Apple Books on your laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps above to download your audiobook. Once downloaded, find the zipped file in your downloads folder. Click on the zipped file to unzip it and a new, unzipped folder will appear. Double-click on that folder to open the folder. Highlight all of the chapters/individual files and right click. Then choose open with Apple Books. Your audiobook will then be imported into Apple Books and you can listen there.
How can I listen to my audiobook on my iPhone or iPad?
In order to listen to an audiobook on your iPhone or iPad you’ll need to first import your audiobook into Apple Books on your laptop or desktop computer and then transfer the audiobook to your iPhone or iPad. To import your audiobook into Apple Books on your laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps above. Once you’ve done that, follow Apple’s instructions here for syncing audiobooks between your Mac and iPhone or iPad.
I have another question about audiobooks not answered here. What should I do?
Please contact our customer support team and we will work to answer any remaining questions you have.
All of our eBooks are available to download in ePUB and MOBI (Kindle) formats.
Are Westminster Bookstore eBooks compatible with my Kindle or iBooks app?
Yes, the corresponding format will work on virtually all e-reading devices currently available. For Kindle devices and apps, download the MOBI version. For all other e-reading devices and apps, download the ePUB version.
Note: Our eBooks do not work as well when downloaded on iOS. In order to access them on iOS, you will need to download them and open them on the Files App .
How do I get the eBook onto my device?
For mobile/tablet devices, access your digital library through the mobile browser or by using the confirmation email sent upon purchase of the eBook, select the appropriate file format from the download page to download the file to your device, and then open the file with your preferred e-reading app. On an iPad or other iOS device, this is holding your finger on the file name in your Files App and selecting the Share option to open it in your preferred e-reading app.
You can follow these screen captures for an iOS device:
For Kindle eInk Devices:
- Connect your ereader device (you can also connect iOS and Android devices) with the appropriate USB cable.
- Plug the USB cable into your computer.
- Depending on what kind of Kindle you have, when you plug it in, it should say, “If you want to read or shop on your Kindle while continuing to charge over USB, please keep the USB cable attached, but eject your Kindle from your computer.
- Locate the folder for your device under the “My Computer” folder on Windows. On a Mac, your device will show up in the sidebar of any “Finder” window under “Devices”.
- You can drag your ebook files directly into the Device folder and the specific documents folder if one is required for your device OR you can copy and paste the file onto the device by right clicking (or ctrl-clicking if you’re using a mac) on the file and selecting “Copy” or “Copy file”, going into the Kindle’s Documents folder, right/ctrl-clicking in the empty space and selecting “Paste” or “Paste Item”.
- Now you should be able to find your book on your Kindle!
- You may need to manually sync your Kindle App so the eBook displays. In the Kindle app, click more, and then click Sync.
You can also add an eBook to your Kindle eInk device by emailing it to your Kindle email address (see instructions here).
How can I access my eBook library?
Our eBooks are available for download either through the link emailed upon purchase of the eBook or by selecting the Digital Content option on the order in the Order History.
Can I share my Westminster Bookstore eBooks with others?
Our eBooks are for personal use only. Please contact the publisher before distributing them.
I purchased Westminster Bookstore eBooks when you previously offered them. Is there a way to access those eBooks now?
Yes. We have access to those eBook files and are happy to put together a Google Drive folder with your previous eBooks so you can download them. Please contact our customer support team to begin that process.
I have another question about eBooks not answered here. What should I do?
Please contact our customer support team and we will work to answer any remaining questions you have.
In order to maintain a high level of security, we are no longer saving credit cards in our system, so you will need to reenter your credit card information each time you wish to make an order.
We have added several payment services, however, that can save your payment methods. If you checkout with Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, Shopify Pay, or Google Pay, all of these services will save your payment information for a faster checkout experience.
If you still want books from us and have connections in the U.S. or Canada, you could always ship to one of those connections from us, and then ship it internationally through them.
Another option is a parcel forwarding company, such as these in this link, that forward shipments to other countries: https://tech-vise.com/10-parcel-forwarding-services-for-international-shoppers/
You would have to sign up personally with one of the above companies, and then you could choose to ship from us to the address provided by the parcel forwarding company.
If you decide that you simply do not want an item that you purchased, you may return it within 30 days of purchase if it is in “good as new,” resellable condition.
In order to return the books and receive a refund, please mail the books back to us at:
2960 Church Rd.
Glenside, PA 19038
Please note your order number in the package and we will be able to match the return to your order in our system and process it. Once your return is processed, you'll receive an email notifying you of the refund.
We regret that we cannot issue refunds for software, music, or other media if the original seal has been opened. Clearance and Imperfect Items are not returnable.
For orders of $500 or more you may return up to 50% of your order value.
Cost of shipping (both from us to you and your return shipping to us) is not refundable.
All premium binding Bibles are subject to a 20% restocking fee. We know that you and all of our customers expect these premium Bibles to be new and unopened when received. Therefore it is necessary for us to discount opened premium-bound Bibles, necessitating this restocking charge.
For defective Crossway ESV Bibles: Please contact Crossway directly at 1–800–543–1659 for replacement.
Please Note: If you would like to make a personal purchase, you will need to create a separate account that does not have a tax-exempt status.